Attn: Columbiana Co Listeners - Liverpool Twp PD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
In the DB, 154.235 is listed as Liverpool Twp Fire Department (and that is what the actual license comes back to).

However, for the past two days I've heard what i believe to be Liverpool Twp PD on this freq.

So I added 154.235 to the Law Enforcement section of the Columbiana Co DB and I left the entry in for the Fire Dept for now as well.

Also, the "Channel 2" for this agency is: 155.91 with a 156.7 PL. This is entered in the DB as well. Every time they would be on 154.235 and they would say "switch to channel 2", they would be on 155.91 (which isn't licensed to an agency in Columbiana Co that i can see).

Those of you who monitor in the East Liverpool/Calcutta area please listen to these frequencies and attempt to help verify what I'm hearing.

Thanks

Mike

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Actually, this could be Liverpool Twp PD using the FD's frequency (I've never known Liverpool Twp to have their own PD freq), or perhaps this is actually St Clair Twp PD using it?

I haven't heard any activity on St Clair Twp PD frequencies for some time, so maybe they are using the Liverpool Twp FD frequency?

Whoever is using 154.235, they are law enforcement - and they call themselves "township" a lot of the time. And they use 155.91 simplex as a TAC freq.

Could really use some assistance from folks in Columbiana Co to identify the actual law enforcement user on 154.235 and 155.91.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.