Findlay Ohio and Hancock County Ohio Marcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikealli25

I have not been able to listen the the City of Findlay Ohio on my scanner. I have a Pro-96 scanner. I heard them last week on my scanner. Some this week just not that much. I was wondering if any has the frequiences that they are using. I am using the ones that radio reference has listed for Hancock County, but it is picking up Lima, and all others not Findlay. I am interested in the police, sheriff and ems. Can anyone please help me.

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
I have not been able to listen the the City of Findlay Ohio on my scanner. I have a Pro-96 scanner. I heard them last week on my scanner. Some this week just not that much. I was wondering if any has the frequiences that they are using. I am using the ones that radio reference has listed for Hancock County, but it is picking up Lima, and all others not Findlay. I am interested in the police, sheriff and ems. Can anyone please help me.

You'll need to remove the Alternate Control Channel you have programmed for Findlay. 868.6875 is now the only Control Channel Available for Findlay now.

The Findlay MARCS tower has gone live on what was Findlay's Alternate Control Channel. Eventually the Remainder of Findlay's Frequencies will be moved the MARCS site behind Finday's OSP Post HQ.

See also: http://forums.radioreference.com/ohio-radio-discussion-forum/156276-findlay-marcs-site-live.html

The sheriff is not yet completely shifted to MARCS (they have the radios, just awaitng for the Findlay MARCS site to be completed)
HANCO and MEDCORP are already on MARCS.

County Fire is still on VHF but are supposed to eventually move to MARCS

Last edited:

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
868.68750 is the Control Channel for the City of Findlay. And should be all you need to program as far as frequencies go for Findlay.

For any frequencies you need just goto the database OHIO>Hancock County. Trunked Systems are at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.