HELP - Setting Up PRO-97 For Stark and Neighboring Counties

Status
Not open for further replies.

houseboatdon

I have a RS Pro-97 Scanner and live in Massillon which is in Stark County, OH. I am looking for someone to set up my scanner to receive Stark, Tuscarawas and Carroll County frequencies or provide one on one help. I am retired and partially handicapped but am able to drive, so getting to a location within Stark Co. is not a problem. I am new to RR.com. but I believe it is the best for scanning info. I especially enjoy the Ohio forum.

Nasby

Hi House boat Don,
I have a PRO-97 that is programmed for Stark and Tusc County Fire Depts and Police/Sheriff, etc. If you could drive to the area of east Akron near Tallmadge, I could meet you and you could clone my scanner to yours with a RadioShack cloning cable I have.
Troy

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Hi House boat Don,
I have a PRO-97 that is programmed for Stark and Tusc County Fire Depts and Police/Sheriff, etc. If you could drive to the area of east Akron near Tallmadge, I could meet you and you could clone my scanner to yours with a RadioShack cloning cable I have.
Troy

That's a really nice offer from you to him. Good man. As for the Carroll Co freqs that he wants, there are only a few to program in if he wanted to program them in. Since he has a PRO-97, he won't pick up Carrollton PD and Carroll Co SO since they are on MARCS - which leaves only a few other active public safety frequencies in Carroll Co, all of which I believe are accurately listed in the DB.

Mike

houseboatdon

Thank you very much for your generous offer which I would like to take you up on. Please advise me as to the best way to contact one another and set up a mutually acceptable meeting location, time and place. Again thank you very much

Nasby

Check your PM (Private Message) Box. I sent you my contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.