New Toledo PD Sectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

stpd438

TPD has now added an 8th sector. Some other sectors have been relocated to accomodate this new sector (5-sector is now where 1-sector used to be, 8-sector is where 5-sector used to be, etc.).

The attached map was posted in my roll call room about a week ago. Listening to TPD's traffic and checking the MDT, these new sectors are now in effect.

Attachments

• TPD_Sectors.pdf
    152.5 KB · Views: 205

jpryor

Interesting, thanks for the update. I have not done too much dedicated TPD listening lately, I'm wondering did they do any other unit renumbering as well? I would at least think the 800 numbered Directed Patrol units might be renumbered so they don't conflict with the Sector 8 road patrol unit numbering. I would also suspect Sectors 1-5 are dispatched on the Central channel and 6-8 are on the South channel.

stpd438

I assume the DP units will get renumbered, exactly for that reason. I haven't had much time lately to listen to their channel on my scanner, and at work we only have Central Dispatch and South Dispatch channels in our radios. So I don't know for sure if they've been renumbered or not.

South channel has sectors 5-8, and Central channel has sectors 1-4, from what I've been hearing on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.