Columnus, Franklin Co. Fire Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicchicora

I love this site and enjoy listening to the feeds provided as much as possible. I do have a couple of questions.

1. The Columbus Fire and EMS feed used to provide a feed for Norwich Twp, Washington Twp, Prairie Twp, and quite a few others beside CFD. I notice now that it does not provide these feeds. Is there a reason why? Being on the west side, I really like hearing these companies feeds.

2. I haven't found any information on what companies the Franklin County Fire and EMS feeds cover. Can anyone let me know if Norwich Twp, and Prairie Twp are covered by this feed?

Thanks for any replies. Really enjoy the site. Keep up the great work!

mmartinfan

Banned
The Columbus Fire feed has changed to feed on CFD stuff

The Franklin County Feed now provides:
NT Disp EMS and FG
PT Disp & FG, (I dont wanna hear crap from Dual Reverse, or the others about F/G!!!!!)
UA Disp UA 1 & 2
Washington Disp, FG and EMS
Westerville Disp & FG
MECC
Worthington F/G & EMS
and some CFD stuff

and with MECC providing its own feed the Franklin County feed may change? There was a lot of overlap when listening to the CFD and trying to pin point stuff its much easier now.

Last edited:

dicchicora

Thanks for the reply. I finally caught the Franklin feed and was able to hear Prairie and Norwich. Because of my location, I will now run both the CFD and Franklin feeds together. It worked pretty well this afternoon for me. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.