Marion County trunked system

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
All;

It would appear that Marion County slipped one past us and has had a trunked system on the air... and it's completed rebanding. I am assured by a reliable source that it's on the air and has been for a couple of years.

I know from my visits to the area recently that the local public safety forces are still on high band. Is there anybody in the area who can do a little listening and give us some information on this system? I have created an entry for it in the database with system type "Other" until we can get some information; if you track anything down, please submit it using the Submission button (tab, link, whatever) on the system.

Thanks,

Tom

All;

It would appear that Marion County slipped one past us and has had a trunked system on the air... and it's completed rebanding. I am assured by a reliable source that it's on the air and has been for a couple of years.

I know from my visits to the area recently that the local public safety forces are still on high band. Is there anybody in the area who can do a little listening and give us some information on this system? I have created an entry for it in the database with system type "Other" until we can get some information; if you track anything down, please submit it using the Submission button (tab, link, whatever) on the system.

Thanks,

Tom

I have a possible source of live feed in that area and am still working on it.

Sounds like I need to make a trip to visit a few friends there again to gather need information.

hamiltonfd221

marion county even trunking what the heck is that all about i was there at the radio shack n marion during christmas and they said they had no idea that they was going trunking and didnt know if they ever was and that marion county was the poorest county n ohio

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
does any one know when marion county will go digital

Slow down, don't put the cart before the horse! There is no mention whatsoever of digital; let's verify the trunked system first.

KD8EVR

Premium Subscriber
Marion County 800

Wow. Just verified it appears to be LTR. Heard 10 second user traffic. Will keep checking.

Slow down, don't put the cart before the horse! There is no mention whatsoever of digital; let's verify the trunked system first.

I found the following:

866.3750 MHz
866.4000 MHz
866.7250 MHz
866.7750 MHz
867.3125 MHz
867.5750 MHz

I'll head north as soon as possible to make sure we have the most accurate information about this system.

I'm still bargaining on getting live feed set up.

Last edited:

jasonhouk

All;

Thanks,

Tom

Are you talking about the APCO MARCS or the LTR in Marion Co?

Status
Not open for further replies.