Cleveland Metro Life Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8xth

Why am I hearing Metro Life Flight #6? I thought they only had 3 birds?!?!

n8xth

Lifeflight #6 is the Ground Unit MICU Ambulance Unit

Thank you kindly, sir. I'm a moron :) I was staring right at the ground unit in the database and just didn't connect the dots.

Still getting the hang of programming and playing with the MARCS system talkgroups....

yea but i'm doing great on programing its funny scanners are so hard i would rather program Motorola Radios lol and your NOT a Moron lol

sometime it takes me hours to learn how to program a scanner from the PC put a motorola in my hands i'm ready lol the scanner software is hard to understand but what r u to do lol

kd8mvc

Premium Subscriber
Just a note

DB shows Cleveland Lifeflight 38224 as Air and MICU 38752, but 38224 is the primary for both Air and MICU [LF 6] when I use to ride with them as an EMT they used pagers for initial dispatch.

BryanTheRed

Ø
Premium Subscriber
MedFlight of Ohio is dispatching for MetroLifeFlight now out of Columbus in case you guys didn't know.

lifeflight

when did medflight take over dispatching?
i remember metro lifeflight had a dispatching office in metro hospital

MotorolaDave

n8xth

did they change something? Just realized I have not heard Metro in Portage County for a few weeks on my scanner...

n8xth

forgot to add - the database here shows analog stuff but I had been listening to them on MARCS up until a few weeks ago

not sure what happened.... *shrugs*

n8xth

one last/dumb thought. I'm still after all of these months still trying to figure out how to program the darn scanner at times haha

wonder if they just switched off of using the Portage Co. tower?

thoughts..yes...i'm feeling rather stupid at the moment :)

Swipesy

I hear LifeFlight on 155.385 and MARCS 38224. I also hear them on Geauga TAC channels when communicating with fire department ground.

n8xth

I hear LifeFlight on 155.385 and MARCS 38224. I also hear them on Geauga TAC channels when communicating with fire department ground.

Hmmm. Odd.

Wonder if it is because I have it set to the Portage tower...

Nasby

I've been hearing lots of Lifeflight radio traffic from the Shalersville tower all day long today.

Perhaps your talkgroups are not correct?

n8xth

Hmmm. Could be, I'll reprogram my scanner tomorrow. That's just odd that it was working fine just a few weeks ago

:\

medic5399

Premium Subscriber
Once MedFlight took over the dispatching, the audio sounded different and now I haven't heard a peep in over a month on TG 38224. I have every tower in every nearby county(I'm in eastern Lorain Co.) programmed in, but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.