Marion Ohio sheriff Cant hear anymore ? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
Any one having the same problem I am I can't receive marion Ohio sheriff any more? A dispatcher on marion pd said they went to another band we would not be able to receive? Or did they change tones? I set near the sd Saturday and did get some Marc's freq but not sure if it is them , if u can help me please e mail me. Tnx and god bless all, Bill

nbohioham@yahoo.com

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Any one having the same problem I am I can't receive marion Ohio sheriff any more? A dispatcher on marion pd said they went to another band we would not be able to receive? Or did they change tones? I set near the sd Saturday and did get some Marc's freq but not sure if it is them , if u can help me please e mail me. Tnx and god bless all, Bill

nbohioham@yahoo.com

There is a MARCSIP site active in Marion now.

P25 CC 773.30625

Fayette County and Clark County just recently joined this system. This is the P25 system which will replace the old MARCS SmartZone system.

I also saw an article about Marion County receiving MARCS radios from Homeland Security.

http://forums.radioreference.com/oh...m/175238-ohio-marcs-ip-project-25-system.html Forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.