Lakewood Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL

Does anyone know if Lakewood Ohio is n Phase I or Phase II Marcs System ??

It's new..just switched. I can not monitor anymore with Home Patrol I

KWs

Premium Subscriber
MARCS P25 IP system .... check the database under this system .. look under Cuyahoga County.
And YES , the HP-1 can monitor this system ...

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
EL-
I moved your thread from the Uniden forum to here in the Ohio forum
where you can hopefully get a more local response.
Happy Monitoring
Marshall KE4ZNR

tonya

Premium Subscriber
Lakewood

Has anyone heard Lakewood PD or FD on there HP's today? I heard them real good all day and night Sat but not a sound today. I have not dodne my Monday update yet would that make a difference?

EL

I have not gotten them at All

Where are you finding them on the HP-1 Tonya ???? What system I guess Marcs etc.... ???

Thanks ..Your neighbor to the West !!

tonya

Premium Subscriber
You can find them on the Ohio Marc's-IP section. TG13570 for PD and 59685 for FD. On Saturady they were both coming up as unkown but they were added to the database today. I have not done my update yet but have not heard anything from Lakewood all day.

KWs

Premium Subscriber
Lakewood Police & Fire coming in loud and clear on the MARCS IP system today from my home in Kent as are all the agencies I listen to on this MARCS IP system.

tonya

Premium Subscriber
Thats good news!! I'm just curious did you update today. I'm wondering when a new dept is put into the data base like Lakewood was this weekend and I did'nt update should I still be able to recieve the TG as a unknown??

KWs

Premium Subscriber
As long as you have ID search set to ON under edit system options... If you have the advance options feature.

KWs

Premium Subscriber
And I just use favorites .. Rarely use full database. I enter new TGs manually by listening and discovering or read about new TGs here on the RR forums and database updates posted.

budevans

Does anyone know if Lakewood Ohio is n Phase I or Phase II Marcs System ??

It's new..just switched. I can not monitor anymore with Home Patrol I

Lakewood is on the MARCS-IP system which is a Phase II (capable) system which is operating in Phase I. I haven't heard of any plans or time table to go to Phase II.

Last edited:

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Thats good news!! I'm just curious did you update today. I'm wondering when a new dept is put into the data base like Lakewood was this weekend and I did'nt update should I still be able to recieve the TG as a unknown??

Uniden typically updates the HP1 databases on Sunday, so you should be OK if you pull the updates on Monday.

EL

I have a problem it seems. Lakewood Pd and Fire is loaded into system on Marcs IP.. I still am not getting any transmissions.... Can some one please advise me how to set up radio to work Home Patrol 1 unit Thanks

EL

I know this is a frustration Post.. But the truth is I wish I had not purchased THE hp-1.. iT JUST DOES NOT WORK AS IT SHOULD...... I would trade it in a heart beat.

tonya

Premium Subscriber
I also thought I was having a problem the new Lakewood system with my HP. It was working very well Sat and Sunday but it just seemed to go dead on Monday. Honestly it might have just been me being paranoid about the "E" word. At about 2:30 Tuesday morning it just seemed to come back to life. I'm hearing PD and FD all over the city. There must be something in your settings. How far away from away from Lakewood do you live?

EL

Less than 1/8 of a mile Tonya..I reset radio and everything back to factory settings and still no coverage.
hmmmmmmmmmm Interesting !! Thanks
Tonya were you able to save a favorites list on Homepatrol ?? I have not been able to. Would you consider calling me with a how to if your local.. I just can't seem to understand how it's done. I'm still not getting Lakewood PD....... Again thanks

EL

Last edited:

tonya

Premium Subscriber
That might be your problem when you reset did you update your firmware? should be at 2.04. Are you hearing other systems on the Cuy. Marcs-IP. You should be hearing a whole lot of other depts. no mater where you live. Eastcom, Westcom, Hillcrest... If your not getting those then make sure you have your service types correct. As far as the fav. list it took me 2 weeks to fully understand it but once you know how to do it its a great feature on the HP. Lets work on getting Lakewood working for you first.

EL

Tonya

I am getting Lake County only Marcs IP.... Just curious about something..Under menu Display options What is your setting for MotorolaP25 TGID Format Mine is on HEX.
Just under that is EDACS TGID Format. Mine is AFS should it be set to DEC ??

Where are your settings on those two items please..

I guess I am just to dumb to get the favs settings correct. I have tried every instruction and it just will not happen..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.