OSHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

customseal

Premium Subscriber
Ok I am an old guy not to smart on all this but really would like some help. I have the Home patrol and have lost the OSHP. My son s a patrolman and sure miss listening to it. If anyone could help me reprogram for them I would be grateful. I did a DB update last night and still same result. Thanks

SCPD

QRT
Ok I am an old guy not to smart on all this but really would like some help. I have the Home patrol and have lost the OSHP. My son s a patrolman and sure miss listening to it. If anyone could help me reprogram for them I would be grateful. I did a DB update last night and still same result. Thanks

It would help knowing where in Ohio you live.

SCPD

QRT
MARCS is doing rebanding and unless new control channels have been confirmed and entered into the database it may not be available yet depending on your location.

customseal

Premium Subscriber
Sorry live in district 2 area post 72 fremont. I talked to my son and he said they had a lot of trouble today and were on bucyrus post most of the state was down. Hope this helps.

budevans

The weekly Uniden updates come out at the beginning of the week. The next update (containing this weeks changes) won't be available till next week. For more information you should check out the MARCS rebanding sticky listed at the top of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.