visiting Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
Hello Gang

I am coming up from TN to Columbus on the 10th for the big US-Mexico soccer match i am bringing my pro 18 with me (for hotel listening)

is it worth putting in all the MARCS and MARCS -IP sites in the area into the scanner Planning on putting every dispatch TG on those systems in as well as the county TRS and the COIRS

is the OSU system p25 yet?

what are the skywarn freq for the area?

really looking forward to coming in town . been to a Gold cup match and a oypimic qualifier but never a World cup qualifier!

gtaman

Hello Gang

I am coming up from TN to Columbus on the 10th for the big US-Mexico soccer match i am bringing my pro 18 with me (for hotel listening)

is it worth putting in all the MARCS and MARCS -IP sites in the area into the scanner Planning on putting every dispatch TG on those systems in as well as the county TRS and the COIRS

is the OSU system p25 yet?

what are the skywarn freq for the area?

really looking forward to coming in town . been to a Gold cup match and a oypimic qualifier but never a World cup qualifier!

MARCS isn't really worth it in Columbus on in a regular day. But if you have the time to do it you can. Also don't use MARCS IP we haven't switched yet.

The Ohio State University system is still motorola type II smartnet analog.

The county system is also still trunked analog.

The skywarn freq is 146.760 MHz with a pl of 123.0

It also can be heard on UHF 444.2000 MHz

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.