M.C.S.O. Dayton TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sopranosno1

Units on le-3 involving ud campus crowd control, on dayton trs heard ud pd tac 1, also been hearing 49008. its listed as harrison twn fire backup but i been hearing it off and on all day. Sounds like maybe fire training? Having hard time hearing the Dayton trs system. Any one in the Dayton area if you catch this try to identify who this is. One time my brother caught radio id of 5672.

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk

sopranosno1

Im thinking this isnt fire. Maybe a dayton city hospital or ud maintence??? Keep hearing about 6th floor. Radio ids 54××× 56×××.

BigJimbo

Premium Subscriber
I believe this talkgroup is being used by Grandview Hospital Security. Heard a unit dispatched for "key service" for a Doctor. (unlock a door)

Also heard them refer to the 425 Building. Grandview has a Medical Building at 425 W. Grand. If my fading memory serves me correctly, the main address for the Hosiptal is 405 W. Grand.

Dayton's TRS get scratchy for me from time to time and I live in Moraine.

al_35

m.c.s.o. dayton trs

I think your right, recently heard five oaks a street close to grandview,someone leaving dayton art institute, also close to grandview hospital, and last night close by grandview, running sweeper on the gre600, and locking out some of the 800 outputs, heard a input from the dayton trs and scanned the dayton trs immeadiatly afterwards and there t.g. 49008 was there.Bye the way Big jimbo, good catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.