Scioto County Hospitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
I run ems in 4 counties and we use cell phones for ems to hospital in all of them mainly due to medical privacy concerns.

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
I run ems in 4 counties and we use cell phones for ems to hospital in all of them mainly due to medical privacy concerns.

It will probably come off like I am being a dick and I don't mean to but do you run in Scioto Co? Only reason I am inquiring is if you know they use cell in Scioto Co the the OP can disregard my next paragraph.

I would suggest to monitor the HEAR freq of 155.340. It appears that Life and Portsmouth Amb. use VHF so that would be easy for them to plug in the radio. When I was down at Cabell Huntington programing a radio they said they don't rely on cell in WV which is close to Scioto Co in terrain and proximity.

Also I am only aware of one hospital on Scioto Co and the is SOMC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burner781

Thank's guys. I will plug that frequency in and see what happens. Not the first time I heard about cell phones. Kinda scary when the cell network is down or really busy.

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
When I dispatched for KDMC out of Ashland who at the time covered Portsmouth 911 they used radio and cell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.