Greene County DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Some of you local Greene County guys, what DMR systems listed in Greene County/Fairborn area are the best and busiest to listen to? I want to import a system and test it out. - thanks!

hardt0303

I tried several times to find Fairborn Street Dept, but never had any luck when I still lived up there. According to the FCC database they have a couple frequencies assigned to them and classified as DMR. One time I heard someone say they were at a park and it was in Fairborn, but never heard a reply. My dad still lives up there and continues to monitor them and to this day hasn't heard anything on there. This is going back to when public safety switched over to MARCS. I now live in Florida, so there is no way for me to test it anymore.

troymail

Silent Key
The only submitted information for Greene appears to be this systems:

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=7764

It has two Greene County sites but the listing is almost reporting more sites than talkgroups.

I'd program a scanner with only those two sites (unless you think you might be close to one of more sites in adjacent counties), all talkgroups, and run in "ID Search" or using a wildcard to look for more talkgroups.

You can try Justin's tool:

https://digitalfrequencysearch.com/index.php

but keep in mind that the results are contents of FCC license data - that is, it doesn't necessarily mean that these frequencies will be actively using DMR - it just means they've updated their licenses to use it.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I am searching around on the DMR tool, this is sweet. I've put the PR systems in and heard nothing last two days. I am playing around with it tho.

Matt you and I did the switcheroo - I lived 22 years on Merrit Island, FL, then over to Tampa area and now up in Fairborn haha. I sometimes miss Florida. Yeah go ahead and ask me why I gave up waterfront living, sunshine, palm trees and that balmy tropical breeze in my Florida Room.

A woman - what else. :) lol

hardt0303

Haha.... Let me know if you can find anything out on the DMR in Fairborn so I can pass it on to my father. 453.825 is the one I heard the voice transmission on the one time, however both would register as DMR on my scanner (BCD536 and 436) almost like data is being pushed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.