Status
Not open for further replies.

rcool101

Feed Provider
Any one hear this?....Mid...Eastern Ohio...MARCS...54649?...I know what it says in data base....Event Common 14...XECOMM14...Statewide Mutual Aid...So what is it?.....I hear the words well pad mentioned often....????......Few well pad fires lately....Just wondered

Last edited:

phask

Premium Subscriber
Any one hear this?....Mid...Eastern Ohio...MARCS...54649?...I know what it says in data base....Event Common 14...XECOMM14...Statewide Mutual Aid...So what is it?.....I hear the words well pad mentioned often....????......Few well pad fires lately....Just wondered

There was a huge man hunt in Guernsey Co this afternoon, US Marshall, OSP , OSP Plane and a Helo...and every one else. I never heard "well pad" though I did not listen to all.

I also heard nothing on 54649. Most was patched to POst 60, post 30, Guersey, some DNR all on 51560.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin

What's with all the periods? Kind of hard to follow the gist of your message.

There was a well pad fire in Belmont County a couple of days ago, somewhere around Powhatan Point. EPA was using a couple of the XECOMM channels for their response.

Status
Not open for further replies.