Amateur DMR help in Dayton

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardt0303

I am buying a DMR portable Motorola XPR3500 (UHF amateur use) for my dad for his birthday. He lives in Fairborn and my question is which DMR repeaters will he be able to hit. I live in Florida, so I have no way of testing coverage down here, but want to program it for him. I see there is a site in Beavercreek, Centerville, and Dayton. Any help would be appreciated.

radios4bill

I am buying a DMR portable Motorola XPR3500 (UHF amateur use) for my dad for his birthday. He lives in Fairborn and my question is which DMR repeaters will he be able to hit. I live in Florida, so I have no way of testing coverage down here, but want to program it for him. I see there is a site in Beavercreek, Centerville, and Dayton. Any help would be appreciated.

There are 2 Repeaters in Dayton area and one in Xenia. If you need help I will program it for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hardt0303

There are 2 Repeaters in Dayton area and one in Xenia. If you need help I will program it for him.

Thank you, if there is a issue with the programming I will set something up you. I put one in Dayton and one in Beavercreek I believe that I found on the DMR Marc site. Is the coverage pretty good?

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
There are two UHF repeaters in Huber Heights. W8AK on DMRPlus Network. The other K1CCN which is located at DARA’s clubhouse on Bellefountain Rd which is on the Brandmeister Network. There is also another W8AK repeater in Belbrook.

hardt0303

Appreciate the response, I just arrived in Oh today and The radio is very quite. I’ve done a couple radio checks with no answer. Not sure what I did wrong, I’m using 443.75

hardt0303

I would be willing to meet with someone that could help out with this. I just want it ready to go when I give it to him this week

Status
Not open for further replies.