Midport 420 System Mercy Health Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPFOR

Around 2006-2008 I used to listen to Mercy Central Dispatch on Midports 420 LTR System almost as far as 70 miles away in NE Ohio without an issue after moving from the Toledo area. Which I though was remarkable. Out of the blue I thought I would see if I could again using my PSR800 from the same distance. Nothing?? I do get the typical LTR data burst though which is very odd but no traffic on any of Midports LCNs including Mercy Central Dispatch. Does anybody know if something has changed?? Mototrbo? NXDN? while still using LTR trunking? Has the range changed and can anybody monitor traffic that's closer?? I would think it would be just distance changed but for three weeks I tried to monitor, and yet still get the data burst that is strong.

ctpd845

Feed Provider
When I get home tonight I'll program the system into my scanner to see if I get any hits. I know that they still carry Kenwood radios.

OPFOR

Wow, still with Kenwood.. I remember they had ICOM at one time I guess that was short lived.. Thanks

ctpd845

Feed Provider
So I've been playing around with this system for a few days now. It appears that the LCN's have changed and some frequencies have changed as well. It also appears that all the talkgroups have changed. I will submit an update for the database later tonight with the correct LCN's and frequencies. I will also try to figure out some of the talkgroups.

Status
Not open for further replies.