Cuyahoga Correction Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swipesy

The following two frequencies have been posted to the Regional Fire Dispatch - Chagrin/Southeast Region. One of the frequencies should be removed. Can anyone closer to the area identify which posting is correct so that I can complete my submission to have it changed?

Thanks,

John

424.225 various RM 110.9 PL HLCRST FD1 Bedford/Bedford Heights/Maple Heights/Oakwood Village Dispatch FM Fire Dispatch
424.225 various M 110.9 PL HLCRST FD8 Talkaround FM Fire-Talk

W8SQY

Well the listing is screwy in that Hillcrest is nowhere near the Southeast systems. The Hillcrest units "may" have that frequency in their radios for mutual aid (given they would have some distance to travel) but certainly wouldn't be tagged HLCRST FD1 on local radios (I would think!).

Also since Bedford Hts FD and Maple Hts FD are dispatched on and using GCRCN for ops I suspect both entries as listed are not accurate. I think Oakwood/Walton Hills are the only ones I've heard on that freq. but I will listen, to see if Bedford city shows up also (likely).

Swipesy

I just heard at 12 Noon a scratchy dispatch for Oakwood rescue squad. I am guessing W8SQY is correct in that this frequncy and squelch code is Oakwood/Walton Hills Fire.

W8SQY

Yes all I've been hearing on that frequency is Oakwood Squad 1 and dispatch. Walton Hills does not have a FD actually and is covered by Oakwood.

Oakwood PD, Bedford PD, and Walton Hills PD were formerly on 423.525 but I haven't listened over there in several years so I don't know where they are now. I think Bedford PD moved to 424.200 despite being on Chagrin Valley Police Dispatch. Don't listen there either so I don't really know.

Raff

424.225 is used by Oakwood Vlg F,D, They cover Oakwood, Walton Hills and Glenwillow.
423.525 is used by Oakwood P.D. and Walton Hills P.D. They are dispatched through Walton Hills P.D.

Maple and Bedford F.D. are now dispatched through Chagrin Valley Dispatch Ctr. MARCS IP

Bedford P.D. is on 424.200, and dispatched from the Chagrin Valley Dispatch Ctr

Nasby

424.225 is used by Oakwood Vlg F,D, They cover Oakwood, Walton Hills and Glenwillow.
423.525 is used by Oakwood P.D. and Walton Hills P.D. They are dispatched through Walton Hills P.D.

Maple and Bedford F.D. are now dispatched through Chagrin Valley Dispatch Ctr. MARCS IP

Bedford P.D. is on 424.200, and dispatched from the Chagrin Valley Dispatch Ctr

Bedford PD is still UHF?

Raff

Cuyahoga Correction

Yes, Bedford took Garfield Hts P.D.'s old 2 band. They were on 800 for a whle, but I was told they had trouble with the system. They then went back to UHF 424.200.

Nasby

Yes, Bedford took Garfield Hts P.D.'s old 2 band. They were on 800 for a whle, but I was told they had trouble with the system. They then went back to UHF 424.200.

Thanks for the good info! Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.