Guernsey county fire departments

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishinfrank8

All the fire departments in guernsey county are or have changed over to the p25 system. How can I get them programmed into my scanner?

jasonhouk

Home Patrol 2

The following Fire Departments are on the MARCS Statewide System:

Byesville Fire Private 20518
Cambridge Fire Dispatch 20522
Fire Tac 20512
Old Washington Fire Private 20517

If County Fire Dispatch and Operations moved to MARCS they have not yet been identified.

Do you have the Extreme Upgrade on the HomePatrol2?

Houk

fishinfrank8

I do have those, I am looking for
Senecaville
Lore City
Quaker City
Fairview
Cassel Station
I have the software that ties into Radio Reference for programming, but unable to find these stations
I will check but I think I did the Extrem Upgrade

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
You don't need the upgrade. Using Sentinel create a Favorites List and program the site closest to you and add the talk groups. Scan in search mode as there are probably talk groups in use that haven't been submitted to the database yet.

Last edited:

jasonhouk

He's looking for TGID's not in the RR Database yet. If the agencies have even moved to MARCS has yet to be determined. If he has the upgrade I was going yo suggest discovery mode and if not using ID Search.

Houk
You don't need the upgrade. Using Sentinel create a Favorites List and program the site closest to you and add the talk groups. Or you can monitor the Database for MARCS using your zip code and use location control.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
He's looking for TGID's not in the RR Database yet. If the agencies have even moved to MARCS has yet to be determined. If he has the upgrade I was going yo suggest discovery mode and if not using ID Search.

Houk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Gotcha. I was thinking from a programming standpoint....forgot about discovery. Senior moment :)

phask

Premium Subscriber
Or put a Fav list in / ID search and set record to run 24/7, then review the recordings.

FWIW - I hear zilch from them in Zanesville.

n8jsw

Premium Subscriber
I do believe that most of Guernsey county fire departments are still on vhf and not on MARCS yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.