Brunswick Hills/Hinckley

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorolaDave

For the last few days Brunswick Hills and Hinckley Police traffic has moved to the old Medina County Sheriff North Channel (460.2000). Both agencies have been on the Brunswick City Channel (460.375) for quite some time prior to this. Hinckley has their own channel, but it was always patched to the Brunswick City channel.

Brunswick is still dispatching for both Brunswick Hills and Hinckley, just using the different channel I mentioned above.

Anyone know why Brunswick Hills and Hinckley switched frequencies?

MotorolaDave

I talked to someone in the know today and I was informed Brunswick Hills and Hinckley wanted their own channel. They went to the sheriff and got permission to use the old North channel until everyone joins the 700mhz system.

I will make a submission.

MotorolaDave

i think the NEW 700 System will FLOP like the Parma System Has Been Bad from day 1

I agree completely! Cleveland Communications does appear to have made some progress. Just a few months ago units would completely lose contact with dispatch. I'm sure they went Harris because it was a lot cheaper. But, as far as I know they have no connection with MARCS. Medina County agencies work hand in hand a lot with OSP, so they still need to do everything by phone. Might as well just kept everything UHF.

WHY make them move from a WORKING UHF system? lol WHY Phase-2? lol little bird told me a few months ago Parma MAY join the Cleveland System because everyone is tired of the system NOT working.

Status
Not open for further replies.