New member in need of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prkchp

Hello all.

I apologize if this is not allowed. I read the many stickys on this forum and the main page and all I can tell is I am asked to put this request in one forum and not make multiple posts(understand completely) so I apologize of this is not allowed and please direct me how I can follow the rules better. Thank you.

I am a home healthcare nurse and I have a paraplegic patient who decided to buy himself a Uniden BCD325P2 and had no idea how to program it. I help him out with all his other tech issues, wifi, iphone, firestick, Alexa without issue so he asked for me to help him out with this. I think he bought off more then he could chew with this model, getting something out of his league.

Ive tried to follow a few youtube videos without success and saw there is a FreeScan software but does not list this model as compatible. If there is anyone willing to direct me to better resources or even sit down with me and walk through the programming Id be in great debt to you. Im in Lake County in the Painesville/Mentor area if any members are near here.

Thanks for your time.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.