Wood County FD Comms Turbo???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfowler6605

Premium Subscriber
Is the SO using Motorola Turbo on the old FD COMMS VHF channel or am I just getting old ??

jasonhouk

You're not getting old. While up in Fostoria this weekend we were monitoring Wood CO Sheriff on 154.725.

Indeed it is a flavor of DMR (CC 8 TGID 8700 S1&2) . Looks as the RR DB has them as conventional when they actually should be DMR OFT. If I have time this week to review my recordings I'll submit the proper changes.

Houk

ctpd845

Feed Provider
You're not getting old. While up in Fostoria this weekend we were monitoring Wood CO Sheriff on 154.725.

Indeed it is a flavor of DMR (CC 8 TGID 8700 S1&2) . Looks as the RR DB has them as conventional when they actually should be DMR OFT. If I have time this week to review my recordings I'll submit the proper changes.

Houk

The database is correct for the SO on 154.725, it lists it as DMR with the correct CC and TGID. I believe the op was referring to the old conventional fire channels. The fire departments in the county just switched to MARCS.

ctpd845

Feed Provider
I was able to monitor the Fire Comm channel (151.0625) for a bit last night. I was definitely hearing data bursts that sounds like it's Mototrbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.