Winchester Ohio Adams Co Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatanchors

Had a quick couple questions about somethings im hearing on the Winchester Site that's not in the Ohio Marcs IP talk group list... One i'm hearing is talkgroup 54915 which I am unable to hear them as they are encrypted, But I know the only one's around Adams Co that has encryption is ODNR and OSP.. The Other talkgroup 54850.. There are some others... But these two seem to have a bit more activity than the others.. Wondering if any one knows who these belong to.. And the other question is about Radio Id's.. Does RR have or keep a list they keep.. I know I do with my Pro96com but is my own personal list.. I hope I haven't posted this in the wrong area.. Thanks for everyone's time and 73

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Had a quick couple questions about somethings im hearing on the Winchester Site that's not in the Ohio Marcs IP talk group list... One i'm hearing is talkgroup 54915 which I am unable to hear them as they are encrypted, But I know the only one's around Adams Co that has encryption is ODNR and OSP.. The Other talkgroup 54850.. There are some others... But these two seem to have a bit more activity than the others.. Wondering if any one knows who these belong to.. And the other question is about Radio Id's.. Does RR have or keep a list they keep.. I know I do with my Pro96com but is my own personal list.. I hope I haven't posted this in the wrong area.. Thanks for everyone's time and 73

Look in the wiki. People do maintain different sets of radio ID information based upon their specific areas, under various pages in the wiki.

What radio IDs are you seeing on these two talkgroups? I would guess that 54850 might be an SO Disp (or an SO Tac) talkgroup for a particular county, as its in the range of most others. 54915 might be something like DEA or some other fed stuff or state governmental stuff.

Knowing the radio IDs you are seeing might help pin that down a little bit.

Mike

boatanchors

Hi Mike

Mike I will watch for the radio Id's on TG 54915, I seen it but never wrote it down, I do know that it was up in the 2's meaning the first number of the radio ID but will watch for it and let you know. thank you for responding to me post and its good to hear from you hope all is going well with you there..

Status
Not open for further replies.