Multi Agency Pursuit 11/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Last night Claremore PD started a pursuit that ended up in Tulsa. They asked for help from OHP as the pursuit left their area. OHP joined in as did Catoosa, not sure about TPD ever being involved other than Police 1 (copter) or TCSO, I was listening to OHP when it came about and it ended in northeast Tulsa with two fleeing on foot. Claremore was saying it would not go past a certain point and is why they asked OHP to help. Police 1 was asked to help after several ran on foot. At one point I heard a CPD officer (LTR)talk directly to OHP (MOTO) at the point of the end of the pursuit, Didn't know they could do that between the two systems or are they carrying MOTO radios too.

SCPD

QRT
I don't think they have a link setup. (I was listening as well) at one point I heard the very faint Moto key up sound. The Moto chirp for lack of a better description, on the Claremore PD radio.
The last time I heard that Claremore was very happy with there LTR system and had no plans to change. Maybe they have just a few radios for interoperability.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
The comm I heard was from a CPD officer to a Trooper @ the final stop on the moto ID for Troop B. I can't monitor CPD from my location.

Drkatzjr45

Emeritus Member
Premium Subscriber
There was also a a co-pursuit, involving both the DEA and TPD, that moved from Tulsa, to Inola,
on highway 412.

They mentioned that along with Police 2, there was also a Army National Guard helicopter assisting.

It started on 7-D, and switched to RMA 2B.

Status
Not open for further replies.