Okwin p25 tulsa cc change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firechaser97

I've been a freelance photographer all around Tulsa county. My handheld scanner the pro 668 been working fine on the P25 system for 2 years now. all of a sudden the last couple days. my radios gone cold. I don't hear Tulsa police nomore. or any of the talkgroups on the Tulsa site. the primary control channel is 856.1125 and the alternate being 857.9375. my thoughts is maybe its the temperature outside being so cold lol. I don't know but Im 100% sure the control frequencies changed. I'm browsing the Tulsa county feed right now and can hear transmissions from fire and everything. its frustrating I don't know what's going on.

Also maybe my configuration needs to be changed a little bit. I have the OKWIN P25 system with the Tulsa Site. Both Primary and Alternate Channel like ive always had it. most recommend you only put in the control frequencies. I've had it like this for about a year no problems at all until the last few days. Its silent. only thing im picking up is the old Okwin Motorola talkgroups like Owasso.

All the rest of the settings are default on the radio. should I try tweaking the decode settings or turn on anything like global attenuation? any can lend a hand on this. the RR DB shows nothing has changed but something is wrong. Im not picking up nothing on the p25 Tulsa site. anyone could help. thank you.

nd5y

Check each channel listed for both the analog and P25 systems conventionally.
See if any are control channels that don't match up with the database.
They could have changed the control channel or moved or swapped channels between the systems.
You can't always count on the database being accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.