state system sites 017 and 033

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOK5CY

I'm needing clarification on these 2 sites to make sure it's not on my end . The last 48 hours I've heard nothing on any radio traffic on either site . I'm South of the Miami site by 10 miles and 9 miles from Grove . It's like some one turned off the power at the sites . My bct15x was working fine Thursday and then not receiving anything on Friday or Saturday . I've switched to my telescoping antenna and nothing . all it does is scan and no signal coming in . My coax is good and so is my outside antenna .

Any news of both sites being down ?

daddyjohn

I listen to site 017 Miami once in a while and it is dead for me also. I don't listen to it everyday but I have had it locked on it for the past half hour and nothing.

KOK5CY

Usally the site is back up and running in a day but not this time . Guess I'll just let the scanner do it's thing and hopefully the site will come back up . Thanks for the help

daddyjohn

I am hearing Ottawa County - 911 Dispatch on TG 28176 tonight on the Miami 017 Site tonight.

KOK5CY

Apparently the end on my coax cable had just a tad bit wet and loose . So I just went ahead and replaced it all . Now it's all back up and receiving signal as normal .

Status
Not open for further replies.