Del City and Nichols Hills PD Dispatches Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simpilo

Stream has started. Nichols Hills Pd Dispatch is streaming. Del City PD Dispatch is silent. I haven't heard much out of them. The other Del City PD is dead listed on Broadcastify is not associated with a email meaning no one can access it deeming it deprecated. I aim to keep Del City PD Dispatch as the main focus of the stream. I am working on the Metadata.

Same equipment as was listed on the Del City PD stream. 2-RTL-SDR's 2-850MHZ antennas. Trunk88 is the decoder for the Motorola Smartzone II system utilized by Oklahoma Wireless Interoperability Network Site 8 Oklahoma City.

The procedure I set to determine when to switch talk groups is when either is quiet for long periods of time enough time to feel boredom then I switch it only If one of the two are active. Both are suburbs and don't have a comparable amount of activity to OKCPD patrol divisions. They still border Oklahoma city and still will have traffic. Patience is key. On the other hand, less activity feels like things are calm in those cities and people are being good, as far as we know.

Please enjoy the stream.

Attachments

• trunk88delcityjpg.jpg
    trunk88delcityjpg.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
S

simpilo

Quick update. I listened to my stream heard nothing. I looked at ScanerCast RR and found I forgot to set the proper sound device.

S

simpilo

Feed Termination

After testing to see if I enjoy it or not I don't like it. I don't have another computer and unable to buy a new one. I need my computer for other uses and can't no longer agree to 24/7 streaming constantly, a little too confining for volunteering for anything. Decision is FINAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.