Merritville Speedway

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefgtr

Premium Subscriber
Would anyone know the frequency(s) the speedway uses (race control, rescue/tow-trucks) at the race track in Thorold Ont? I know the drivers are using a one-way "racecever" that uses 454.000. I am looking for track operation frequencies. Thanks in advance.......

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
I would do a band search between 450-457 Mhz that's typically the area that your gonna here race comm's unless there's other systems in place.

Would anyone know the frequency(s) the speedway uses (race control, rescue/tow-trucks) at the race track in Thorold Ont? I know the drivers are using a one-way "racecever" that uses 454.000. I am looking for track operation frequencies. Thanks in advance.......

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Yup, was going to say - it is the same frequency as the Gasport Speedway at the eastern end of Port Colborne, which is what you posted above.

Cornwall Motor Speedway also uses 151.625 MHz., for administration, as well as 151.955 MHz. for track operations and the "One Way" frequency of 454.000 MHz. for flag tower to driver direction.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
It is used as an LPI (Low Power Itinerant) frequency in Canada and in the United States is a "Red Dot" frequency - so you'll find a LOT of users on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.