MTO Maintenance Patrols

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary123

They do road reports every few hours. Often they waill say stuff like "patrol 6x, hiways x and xx ......" Thats what I have used to get the general areas. The actual plows etc will be numbered 6xx eg 624. That will tell you that plow 624 works in area 62.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
They do road reports every few hours. Often they waill say stuff like "patrol 6x, hiways x and xx ......" Thats what I have used to get the general areas. The actual plows etc will be numbered 6xx eg 624. That will tell you that plow 624 works in area 62.
Oh I'm quite aware of how this goes. I have alot of it mapped out already. I just wanted to know where this particular patrol is. It's not normally one I hear in my area but comes up from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

gary123

I kind of figured you had that info. Although it never hurts for others to know it. Im not sure if any of this info is on the wiki or not.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
I kind of figured you had that info. Although it never hurts for others to know it. Im not sure if any of this info is on the wiki or not.

I checked the wiki already and I couldn't find anything.
It was just really to update my radio ID's with. That's all.

Looks like someone has taken the time to create a nice page:

MTO on the Ontario Fleetnet system - The RadioReference Wiki

Checked it already. The info was not there.

Last edited by a moderator:

MTO Patrols 6/7 (Minden / Haliburton) are Haliburton county. Hwy 35 from Victoria county line to Hwy 60 (northeastern Muskoka) and Hwy 118 from Bracebridge Fire station 2 (Vankoughnet) to Hwy 28 (Hastings county). These patrols also plow out some MNR and Hydro Dam roads and lots as part of their routes.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
MTO Patrols 6/7 (Minden / Haliburton) are Haliburton county. Hwy 35 from Victoria county line to Hwy 60 (northeastern Muskoka) and Hwy 118 from Bracebridge Fire station 2 (Vankoughnet) to Hwy 28 (Hastings county). These patrols also plow out some MNR and Hydro Dam roads and lots as part of their routes.
Ok. Thanks. That helps.

Odd I see the talk group show up from time to time on Barry's Bay tower.

I'm also looking for Patrol 3/4/5 & 8 If anyone has those as well.

Patrol 3 is Gravenhurst (Hwy 11 and 118), 4 is Huntsville ( Hwy 11 and 141). Patrols 1-8 are all Muskoka/ Haliburton and Parry Sound (South of Hwy 520 Trout Creek) Patrol 9B is the odd ball from Nipissing District and It's for Hwy 60 from the west gate of Algonquin Park Hwy 127 and 523. I hear from time to time Port Hope patrols and road reports on the Bracebridge tower and the odd time Bancroft/Ottawa Valley patrols on the Haliburton tower.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Patrol 3 is Gravenhurst (Hwy 11 and 118), 4 is Huntsville ( Hwy 11 and 141). Patrols 1-8 are all Muskoka/ Haliburton and Parry Sound (South of Hwy 520 Trout Creek) Patrol 9B is the odd ball from Nipissing District and It's for Hwy 60 from the west gate of Algonquin Park Hwy 127 and 523. I hear from time to time Port Hope patrols and road reports on the Bracebridge tower and the odd time Bancroft/Ottawa Valley patrols on the Haliburton tower.
Awesome. Thanks.

Might wanna throw these into the wiki. But it helps me add them to the radio ID's I do have.

Status
Not open for further replies.