Canada's Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBrandonEdwardX

Telecommunications
Hey everyone, I just had a question to see if there was any updates on Canada's Wonderland as I see that the last bit of information was published a few years back. It's possible it's still the same, but worth popping the question.

mciupa

The Security channel has been used throughout the winter.

It opens in about a month, so other channels will have activity soon with equipment checks and other operational activities.

XBrandonEdwardX

Telecommunications
The Security channel has been used throughout the winter.

It opens in about a month, so other channels will have activity soon with equipment checks and other operational activities.

Awesome! So the frequencies and stuff haven’t changed? I’m just asking because I do know that a lot of people are upgrading from Analogue to DMR or some sort of Digital 2-way radio communication.

XBrandonEdwardX

Telecommunications
Sort of surprised they haven't gone DMR like everyone else....

Yeah, I have to say that as well. That's actually why I posted this thread to see if they went to DMR or some other form of digital 2-way radio communication. It's nice to see they haven't, but I am sure they will soon enough.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
....unless they check that pesky Privacy checkbox. These guys seem to be touchy about people listening to their operations so I wouldn't be shocked if they did. Hope not though!

XBrandonEdwardX

Telecommunications
....unless they check that pesky Privacy checkbox. These guys seem to be touchy about people listening to their operations so I wouldn't be shocked if they did. Hope not though!

That’s also true. I hope not, it would be interesting to see how they operate. I’ve worked at a few amusement parks over the years and the once’s I worked for sucked when it came to 2-way radio communication. In fact I worked at one where half the staff had radios and the other half had phones.. kinda crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.