Bell FleetNet Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakemcbean

Hi, I'm just wondering if there is a way to see which talkgroups use which towers?
I'm trying to program all the towers that broadcast my talk groups so that I can listen while driving, but I can't seem to figure out which those are.

I'm also curious about if you can monitor a talkgroup from a tower located farther away? (Ex. listening to Peel EMS in like... Windsor or something?) by using the frequencies for that tower but the ID for the talkgroup?

I couldn't find any other forums like this, but feel free to move the post if necessary

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I'm just wondering if there is a way to see which talkgroups use which towers?
I'm trying to program all the towers that broadcast my talk groups so that I can listen while driving, but I can't seem to figure out which those are.

I'm also curious about if you can monitor a talkgroup from a tower located farther away? (Ex. listening to Peel EMS in like... Windsor or something?) by using the frequencies for that tower but the ID for the talkgroup?

I couldn't find any other forums like this, but feel free to move the post if necessary
Or just not worry about it and put all of them in. While I'm in Renfrew County. I have from time to time see Lennox & Addington as well as Frontenac areas come across the scanner. I've also seen SD&G on the Mt. St. Patrick tower. Ya never know what will show up. It's not like it happens all the time. It's nothing also for me to have Lanark/Ottawa talkgroups show up also. It really won't bog down any scanning time and chances are you have lots of room for the talkgroups to be programmed.

It's not a matter of programming a tower from further away. It doesn't work like that. It's a matter of a talk group being used while in the area of the tower itself.

Program all towers. Program all talkgroups. And just roam. It really is the best way to do it.

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk
-----------------------
Uniden 436HP/VHF/UHF NMO Ground Plane Base Antenna
Anytone 6666/Sirio Tornado 27 Antenna
President Grant II/K40 Magnet Antenna
TRC-465 - Spare

Status
Not open for further replies.