Ottawa trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Just came back from my 2 day trip in Ottawa last night. Logged a few new talkgroups that I will be submitting to the database.

There were a couple new encrypted ones in the 20xx range that caught my attention while running ID search mode.

Very interesting to note that one of the surveillance talkgroups sounded like airport ops? I cant remember the number off the top of my head. Was under the impression thet migrated to The p25 system or a another system?

IdleMoniter, I will cross reference your list with my logs (you might have beaten me to a few.) [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Just came back from my 2 day trip in Ottawa last night. Logged a few new talkgroups that I will be submitting to the database.

There were a couple new encrypted ones in the 20xx range that caught my attention while running ID search mode.

Very interesting to note that one of the surveillance talkgroups sounded like airport ops? I cant remember the number off the top of my head. Was under the impression thet migrated to The p25 system or a another system?

IdleMoniter, I will cross reference your list with my logs (you might have beaten me to a few.) [emoji6]

If your talking about I believe 343 or 348 ya it might not be an actual surveillance tg. I may be wrong. I think I submitted that awhile ago. It's a busy tg which makes me think it probably isn't especially if it's wide open.

DaveH

There's a window of opportunity to correlate users when they move to a new system, if their group(s) are linked, even if one side is encrypted.

I earlier reported connection between Airport Fire and P25 TG 2045, which had been submitted. Not sure if this is temporary as it comes and goes, and is in the middle of city service TGs, not OFS. I've reported a few other ENC groups, which are only speculation.

Any other ENC 20xx you'd care to mention?

Dave

DaveH

There's a window of opportunity to correlate users when they move to a new system, if their group(s) are linked, even if one side is encrypted.

I earlier reported connection between Airport Fire and P25 TG 2045, which had been submitted. Not sure if this is temporary as it comes and goes, and is in the middle of city service TGs, not OFS. I've reported a few other ENC groups, which are only speculation.

Any other ENC 20xx you'd care to mention?

Dave

Such as 2502, and 3023 (which is in same range as OPS, but may not be).

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.