Starting a CB Club in Burlington Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

02blackss

Premium Subscriber
Hi Alpha, I am in North Brampton, I am on my CB quite a bit in the evenings. Just running barefoot with an Antron 99 in the back yard. Uniden 980 SSB.

I tend to be on Channel 38 LSB most of the time. Are you running stock power? I might be able to hear you..

Jason

Alpha841

Hi Alpha, I am in North Brampton, I am on my CB quite a bit in the evenings. Just running barefoot with an Antron 99 in the back yard. Uniden 980 SSB.

I tend to be on Channel 38 LSB most of the time. Are you running stock power? I might be able to hear you..

Jason

I'm on LSB 38 right now...yes I'm running a Realistic Navaho TRC457 with an Antron A99 on the roof. all stock.

Last edited:

Alpha841

Burlington CB Radio Club

Hello Everyone! I've just recently purchased a brand new TRC 457 SSB and an Antron A99 and I'm looking at getting a club together. I've been out of the hobby since the 80's where I was based in Brampton. I'm now in Burlington. If there's anyone in the area who would be interested in doing the same you'll find me on LSB 38. I've designated channel AM 15 for our club channel. Things have changed since the 80's on the CB when it was so busy. where did everyone go? LOL. Let's get CB Radio back again!

SCPD

QRT
Duplicate Comments

I was of the understanding that duplicate comments were fronded upon. Just saying.

mciupa

Alpha841, please do not create multiple threads about the same topic. I've merged all posts into this thread which we will keep running. Good luck with your club.

mciupa

There is a CB forum but, that one will be heavily read and participated by Americans. If you are interested in attracting local participants, Ontario forum would be the best fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.