2017 Pacific NW Aviation Frequency Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
Hooray! It's been years since they remembered not to post it to that site, now it'll be years until they do it again!

omlbed

Premium Subscriber
The link worked when it was originally posted because I was able to open it and download it but the link is no longer valid. I looked Index of /soro/library but couldn't find the Aviation Guide there any longer.

omlbed

Premium Subscriber
here's the copy I downloaded when it was originally posted.

Silly me. it won't upload. But I see MtnBiker2005 offered to send it via PM. Scroll up and read that post.

Or give us your email address and someone will email it to you. Your forum profile doesn't allow email.

Last edited:

omlbed

Premium Subscriber
even the zip file is too large to attach on this forum. The zip file is twice the upload limit for this format.

southradio

Did others notice the changes coming in some of the frequency assignments? For example, Willamette National Forest is expected to change frequencies and, in some cases, tones, starting this summer. Fortunately, this directory shows the new information, beginning on page 31. Looks like changes affect north, central and south zones for Eugene Dispatch.

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
I submitted all the changes for ODF, USFS, BLM and the admin has already updated those pages.

Fielder3

Premium Subscriber
ODF

I'm working on a new format for Oregon Dept. of Forestry statewide. I'm about 1/4 done so far and will submit it for review as soon as i'm done. Using the most current radio site map for Oregon too. I want it to look similar to CAL Fire list because the way it is now is hard to understand. Example; who dispatches for what areas, pl tone update, ECC Dispatch command centers, some fire unit series numbering. Just the name of a "district" is too bland :)

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I will be happy to make the changes to the database to make it more user friendly.
However for any info beyond channel names needs to be put in the associated Wiki page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.