Walmart having Issues Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveradio

Two South Jersey Wal-Mart customers who heard a racist message broadcast over the store's public address system say the whole ordeal is no laughing matter.

Sheila Ellington and Virginia Tinsley were shopping inside the Washington Township Wal-Mart along Rt. 42 in Turnersville, N.J. just before 5 p.m. on Sunday when they say a man came over the PA system and said: "Attention Wal-Mart customers: All black people leave the store now."

"It was a disgusting comment," Ellington said. "Once I heard that, I was absolutely shocked and appalled."

The man was very calm when he broadcast the message, according to Tinsley.

** Thus my issue with Walmart not using licensed frequencies.. Anybody can get on the frequency they use. Actually employees before this happened were allowed to take the radios home with them. Now they can't. A friend of mine said ever since this happened.. I'm actually suprised this did not happen on the radio system before the intercomm. Although the intercomm has all dept numbers and even the page extension/button on the phone. Maybe Walmart will look at this and spend the money to license?

Status
Not open for further replies.