http://www.wpascanner.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Far
Does or is there anyone using the RR site know who is in charge of this site? Main Page - WPASCANNER I can't seem to find any info to contact anyone in the know of this site. I want to make changes (edit) but for one reason or another I can't. All I want to do is address someone with my problem but I can't find any answers on the website. Maybe it's just me looking right at the info and not seeing it.

bezking

It's Richard Christian :lol:

Did you try registering? http://www.wpascanner.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&type=signup&returnto=WPASCANNER:About

Last edited:

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
The site gone downhill in years... I like the older format. The wiki format sucks...

Frank

ffemt134

Feed Provider
Agree....plus the constant bashing/ranting against the 9-1-1 center on that site as well as the Yahoo mailing list got real old, real quick. So I left. There are better, more current resources out there.

In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Far
I get it...

I understand, however I have recovered some info for my county on that site that isn't or lets say wasn't listed on the RR site until I submitted it. So I just thought I would try and help out that site my posting some info back to it. Just trying to let both sites have the same or close to the same info. Just sent out an email to the owner of WPASCANNER.com if I hear back from him good if not at least I tried. Right?

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
So I just thought I would try and help out that site my posting some info back to it.
You don't want to help out R. E. Christian. He's been known to steal others' work and pass it off as his among other nasty things. I'd take what you can get and move along. Just my opinion....

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
WPAScanner

You don't want to help out R. E. Christian. He's been known to steal others' work and pass it off as his among other nasty things. I'd take what you can get and move along. Just my opinion....

Yup, that is so very true. It happened to me when I lived up in that side of the state and ran a scanner web page.

Matt

mule1075

Feed Provider

if that is not the truth i am a 3 headed monkey. amen brother amen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.