Criminal cops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubarstar

Premium Subscriber
The cops in stowe twp 5m outside of pittsburgh are selling drugs and also rape with the help of the chief and his radio guru who have the ultimate setup in life. This tower on top of a hill plus a 5story building they have there own wireless network. My friend is a P.I. is trying to get the right gear to hear whats going on oh btw google brian buchman. robert pander.under pittsburgh and you will be blown away when you see the info from newspaper over last weeks home invasion that these cops did. Please explain what we need rumors are you need digital plus a spectrum analizer with explorer to hear this setup

Last edited by a moderator:

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
This tower on top of a hill plus a 5story building they have there own wireless network.
I've removed the photos as they are gigantic in screen size. Please properly resize your photos.

And what you posted was of a colo with numerous cellular/PCS antennas. Nothing nefarious about it.

JoeyC

The cops in stowe twp 5m outside of pittsburgh are selling drugs and also rape with the help of the chief and his radio guru who have the ultimate setup in life. This tower on top of a hill plus a 5story building they have there own wireless network. My friend is a P.I. is trying to get the right gear to hear whats going on oh btw google brian buchman. robert pander.under pittsburgh and you will be blown away when you see the info from newspaper over last weeks home invasion that these cops did. Please explain what we need rumors are you need digital plus a spectrum analizer with explorer to hear this setup

I think you've stumbled upon the wrong website with your ramblings.
This is a hobbyist webiste, frequented by alot of cops and firefighters and radio enthusiasts. You joined specifically to find out how to listen to cops radios in your township? News flash. They aren't going to be discussing any illicit activities that you have eluded to in your rant. So maybe a conspiracy website is more appropriate?

fubarstar

Premium Subscriber
my friend newsflash wtae tv4 brian buchman arrested 7felonies last week robert pander 3felonies 2years ago for rape of a 17year old girl mike vallella 7felonies with your little buddy b. buchman oh btw they where all stowe cops those are facts but you are too much of a meatball or you might be one of those fireman who brown nose the cops to get out of your daily dui when you leave the bar every night real cops like most of my friends are heroes not the local vfd idiots who speed down the road with there blue lights on to put out a pile of tires. thank you for explaining what they where

bartold

Feed Provider
my friend newsflash wtae tv4 brian buchman arrested 7felonies last week robert pander 3felonies 2years ago for rape of a 17year old girl mike vallella 7felonies with your little buddy b. buchman oh btw they where all stowe cops those are facts but you are too much of a meatball or you might be one of those fireman who brown nose the cops to get out of your daily dui when you leave the bar every night real cops like most of my friends are heroes not the local vfd idiots who speed down the road with there blue lights on to put out a pile of tires. thank you for explaining what they where

Do you believe in sentences with periods? They also start with a capitol letter. Otherwise I can't even understand what you are saying.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
To me, it sounds as though he missed his anti-psychotic medication. Loosened associations.

Tommahawk

So that people understand I will try to break this down (Hopefully!!!)

The police in Stowe Township, which is in Allegheny County Pennsylvania are SUPPOSEDLY selling drugs and SUPPOSEDLY involved in a rape with the help of THE CHIEF OF POLICE and someone that knows how to operate a radio.

The radio tower which sits on top of a hill plus a 5 story building allows them to have their own wireless network. Fubarstar has a friend that is a private investigator, and that friend is trying to get the right communication equipment to hear what is going on.

Please google Brian Buchman, Robert Pander under Pittsburgh and you will be freaked out when you see the information from the local newspaper over the past few weeks. These police officers were supposedly involved in a home invasion. He has heard rumors that you need a digital scanner plus spectrum analyzer to hear their setup...

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
A great many psychopaths I've encountered over the years have reported wanting to follow a career in law enforcement. Perhaps, some made it through the screening process.

XTS3000

Many of the cops I personally know here were bullied in grade school and highschool. Becomming a cop lets them "get even" with society. Past 2 weeks, one cop went on a shooting rampage and killed one inocent construction worker, then a shoplifter runs out with stolen gloves, while an on duty cop just sits there reading his newspaper.

It's been said there are always a few "bad apples" in the bunch. The way I see it, there are a few "good apples" while the rest of the the bad apples.

JoeyC

It's been said there are always a few "bad apples" in the bunch. The way I see it, there are a few "good apples" while the rest of the the bad apples.

If that's the way you "see" it, its time for a trip to the eye doctor. In reality, it is just the opposite.

fubarstar

Premium Subscriber
The judge in stowe twp has a husband who. Oh is the head judge of the federal court system. Judge David Cercone.There are major cities that dont use the system this little mafia gang use. Wonder how many more days until the next stowe twp cop makes the 6pm news?

fubarstar

Premium Subscriber
There is no screening process in Stowe twp. Our chief takes only the best cops in the state of pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.