Westmoreland Zone 103

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
Zone 103 is another county at this time. Ive heard that the armstrong system is going to utilize westmoreland resources however i dont think their talkgroups are going to carry down into westmoreland on the other towers 101/102

still speculation at this point.

air2548

This is a 3rd zone in the Westmoreland County system located in Cambria County to provide additional coverage.

air2548

No problem, may not hear too much traffic on it though as typically there are not many users affiliated on this site.

I have heard Armstrong County using "Control". I am not sure if I should put them in their own bank or not. As of now they are in with Westmorland County. The frequencies listed for Armstrong didn't have a control channel so I was thinking they were using one of Westmoreland's.

anthonycferma

Does anybody know who is using Westmoreland County talkgroup ID's 420,425 ,and 130 ? They came up on my scannerand I have no clue who they are.

"Contgrol" was heard with medic talk on talk group 279 which is used by Mutal aid medics unless they were designated this channel. Talk group 430 was heard and it seemed like DPW guys (3) talking about the snow storm yesterday. They didn't Id their selves as Township or Truck Number, they just used names . I was plowing in Harrison Hills Park and in Harrison Twp. area.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.