Rebanding is currently in Montgomery County

Status
Not open for further replies.

r07n13

Hi-
Does anybody know if the Rebanding in in Montgomery County PA was complete as I am not receiving anything? Thanks in advance!

r07n13

Thank you very much for the reply and the thread! I have been out of this hobby for a while now. I am hoping that my PRO-96 is still able to receive the rebanded trunked frequencies,

cavmedic

Premium Subscriber
Your pro96 will be good to go . I have a 96 and a 2096 for backups and they are working great .. If you need assistance with it , let me know , I am right up the road and can program via PC if you would like ....

r07n13

We if you wouldn't mind I would appreciate you programing it as I've stated I have been out of it for awhile and truly forget how... I can't thank you enough... You can text me at 4843008764.
Arthur

cavmedic

Premium Subscriber
Another satisfied taxpayer ,once again ,able to listen to his tax dollars being well spent. Good to meet you!

If you have any questions or not sure, just give me a shout.

Sent from my iPhone
using Tapatalk

ND3U

Montgomery County, PA Broadcastify stream
Feed Provider
New Hanover Township, Montgomery County, PA
I was wondering why on my Pro94 I wasn't hearing anything from MontCo at the beginning of the month. I happened to be here on Radio Reference where I ran across the rebranding link on the Montgomery County wiki. Of course I had to have a scanner that didn't support the rebranding. Got me a PSR-500 off ebay, downloaded ARC500 software and imported the Montgomery County database off this site. Good to go now. I live about a quarter mile from the Sassmensville tower so everything is very crisp and clear. I don't even need an external, outside antenna like I did back in the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.