Septa Syatem

Status
Not open for further replies.

woebbers

Septa System

I'm sorry if this is a repeat question but i cant find an answer on the threads. I want to program Septa into a Pro-106 using win500 software and having no luck. I went to the databas and programmed the control channels and listed some talkgroups. I'm not sure of the custom setting and what not. I have it listed as Moto vhf/uhf....I know how to add talkgroups and tags just not sure of the system settings. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Sal/NC3U

Last edited:

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
I'm sorry if this is a repeat question but i cant find an answer on the threads. I want to program Septa into a Pro-106 using win500 software and having no luck. I went to the databas and programmed the control channels and listed some talkgroups. I'm not sure of the custom setting and what not. I have it listed as Moto vhf/uhf....I know how to add talkgroups and tags just not sure of the system settings. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Sal/NC3U

In my 106, the settings are for a Moto VHF/UHF. Custom settings on Table 01 are Lo Chan: 380, Hi Chan: 759, Offset: 380, Base: 502.000, Step: 12.5.

I can track the SEPTA system using these settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.