USGA Womens open Lancaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested, the Womens Open in Lancaster PA is using an 8 channel TRBO system on temporary license WQVZ903 from Creative Communications out of Phoenix AZ. Color codes on all the channels are 1 and the talkgroups range from 1 to 15. I won't go into posting the frequencies here, just look up the license and monitor the first 8 output side frequencies, just dump all the groups into a receive list and assign to the A/B slot of each frequency, (takes 16 channels), then put them all in a scan list. Can hear this system from several miles out, looks to be 2 push up towers with lots of UHF yagi antennas on, (can see from the highway).

Subliminal87

US Womens open in Lancaster

Has anyone picked up any interesting traffic from it? Either on the new system or something else?

The local news article says PA Homeland Security, PSP, FBI are helping.

http://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...cle_6ec2dd54-21ad-11e5-bb94-fbeb266e172d.html

"Many local, state and federal organizations, from Pennsylvania Homeland Security and state police to the FBI, are also involved."

I just posted a thread about the internal system they are using but it is still waiting approval by moderator. They have an 8 channel conventional Mototrbo system that I have info for if anyone has a way to monitor it.

Status
Not open for further replies.