Philadelphia Folk Festival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

royldean

Can't find any info on frequencies. Searched FCC database under "folksong" and "folkfest", no hits. Any suggestions? I can hear the music from my house - might be entertaining to hear event radio.

RadioGuy7268

From what I remember, the local fire company helped out with plenty of the traffic and crowd control, plus they had plenty of concession workers. I seem to recall a morning breakfast wagon that ran people back and forth to the fire hall.

Search up Lower Frederick Fire, you might find their local VHF channel has plenty of Fest traffic.

royldean

From what I remember, the local fire company helped out with plenty of the traffic and crowd control, plus they had plenty of concession workers. I seem to recall a morning breakfast wagon that ran people back and forth to the fire hall.

Search up Lower Frederick Fire, you might find their local VHF channel has plenty of Fest traffic.

Yep, I'm actually in Lower Frederick (can see the fire station from my backyard). I assumed that there would be some sort of internal radio ops (being that there must be a ton of logistics - food, security, stage management, etc).

I think there probably is some leased airwaves - might have to turn on close-call and walk down the Perkiomen Trail tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.