Before I submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioman2001

New York North Carolina and all points in between
I recently picked up a XTS5000 with New Cumberland Army Depot loaded in it. I am wondering if I should bother to submit the actual information loaded into the portable since other than the control frequencies they are not listed in RR and are unknown. There are 32 system groups in it and most are not listed and some are set to secure only.

jim202

Why do people think it's so important to disclose frequency and talkgroup use by the government? Do you realize that you have just helped the nuts that want to do damage to the government.

If people take the time and have the intent to collect this information, they can obtain it from off the air monitoring. That way your not getting into the middle of something that could turn into a nasty legal battle down the road.

ecps92

I think posting them [here] might be better, and then have someone local confirm that actual [OTA] use
I recently picked up a XTS5000 with New Cumberland Army Depot loaded in it. I am wondering if I should bother to submit the actual information loaded into the portable since other than the control frequencies they are not listed in RR and are unknown. There are 32 system groups in it and most are not listed and some are set to secure only.

sbk1982

Obsolete information. I'm 100% positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
While the system info in that radio might be obsolete, talkgroup names might still be relevant to figuring out current talkgroup assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.