Chester County P25 getting cross over from ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoop531

Premium Subscriber
Monitoring the p25 system and the Kennett boro public works channel all I usually hear is some police dispatches and radio traffic haven't been able to make out where. Any ideas? Funny part is im listening from Kennett!

Elaina037

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to listen to the scanner from November 3, 2017 i believe that was the date of the incident it happen in phoenxville pa it’s really important to me to hear what happened to him. I believe it was ems responded or police . Can someone help me ?

dmg1969

Is there a way to listen to the scanner from November 3, 2017 i believe that was the date of the incident it happen in phoenxville pa it’s really important to me to hear what happened to him. I believe it was ems responded or police . Can someone help me ?

First, hijacking someone else's post is frowned upon.

Now, to answer your question. If you become a premium subscriber here, you can go to Broadcastify and access the archives. https://www.broadcastify.com/archives/

Choose United States > Pennsylvania > Chester County

Then you would have to listen to the Chester County Law Enforcement or Fire/EMS dispatch. You choose the date and the time range and just listen. Your post is so vague, that is your best bet. Either that or Google is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.