Bucks Fire Zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Anybody have the breakdown of the current Bucks fire zones? This is what it used to be....

Attachments

• old bucks fire zones.JPG
    old bucks fire zones.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 362

radio3353

I have one that is updated with current zones, but it is in an Excel spreadsheet so I am not sure how to get it to you.

I am not aware of anything online that shows zones, but somebody else might.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Got it. I emailed my list to you. Hope it helps.

It's very useful. I added a column for municipalities and will probably add the updated info to the wiki here when I get time.

One question I have, though. The list you sent shows the Trevose stations as operating on Central fire while the rest of the Bensalem stations operate on South Fire. Is that right? Seems weird to break them up like that.

radio3353

It's very useful. I added a column for municipalities and will probably add the updated info to the wiki here when I get time.

One question I have, though. The list you sent shows the Trevose stations as operating on Central fire while the rest of the Bensalem stations operate on South Fire. Is that right? Seems weird to break them up like that.

Yes, that is correct. South is one of the busier zones so the County was probably trying to provide a little relief by pulling Trevose out and placing it into Central. Just a guess on my part.

The County pulled stations from various places to make up the new Central zone. For example, Doylestown, New Hope and Midway from the North zone are now in Central. Also, the old West zone was merged into Central. West no longer exists.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Cool, thanks. Also, I added the new info to the wiki...found an online wiki table converter that made the process much less painful than it would have been otherwise...only took a few minutes to add a sortable table.

radio3353

By the way, there is an error in the Fire Station Numbers section...

Warminster Station 91 is East
Warminster Station 92 is West.

radio3353

West or central?

Nothing to do with West or Central. It is the station's name...
Station 91 is East (east end of the township)
Station 92 is West (west end of the township)

It is reversed in the DB

phillydjdan

Trevose Fire Station 4 and 84 operate on the SOUTH band as their home channel. They only use Central when they respond mutual aid into Lower Southampton Twp

Status
Not open for further replies.