new setup 2000 caravan

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2crk

just a couple of pics of the addition of an astro spectra vhf, spectra uhf hhch, maratrac lo band, maxtrac uhf on gmrs, and the old faithful mocat 20.

DSCF0634.jpg

DSCF0633.jpg

DSCF0635.jpg

kb2crk

it is a home brew mount that has been used with different radios. i am hoping to get a uhf spectra with the a9 head to replace the a3 hhch unit in place now. i would have to move the speakers but that is easily done.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
How does your bride take to the "separation" between the two of you with that rack of radios? :cool:

Mike

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Motorola CB

That Motorola CB, what model number is that? I haven't seen one of those in 27 years maybe more!!? My Mom had one in her car. Wow thanks for the pic you really brought back memories of good times back then!!! How long have you had it? WOW!! I have to email her and use her old CB handle "Hedda-Hopper". (I was a kid I don't remember who that was? Some lady with alot of hats??)
Thanks for the pic!!

jimg

Premium Subscriber
That Motorola CB, what model number is that? I haven't seen one of those in 27 years maybe more!!? My Mom had one in her car. Wow thanks for the pic you really brought back memories of good times back then!!! How long have you had it? WOW!! I have to email her and use her old CB handle "Hedda-Hopper". (I was a kid I don't remember who that was? Some lady with alot of hats??)
Thanks for the pic!!

Yes, I had one of those Motorola CBs years ago, and would like to get another new one. Are they still available? If so, from where?

acurayyz

Wow, lots of radios but very sloppy looking with all the wires, not to mention the floor that looks like it hasn't seen a vacuum since 2000

CCHLLM

?

Give him a break, it's a work-in-progress picture.

As for me, I recognize that Astro. :D Hope everything is working for your adventures in digital.

kb2crk

it is always a work in progress. as for the floor not seeing a vacuum, who cares? over 260,000 miles on the old van that is used to commute to and from work and haul anything i need to haul. as for the wires, the ones on the floor were not straightened out at the time of the picture and are soom to be pulled apart again so that an a9 uhf spectra can be put in place of the a3.

as for the astro i have not programmed any digital as of yet and i am looking for some to try out....

Status
Not open for further replies.