My Shack/Control Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

WQOC472

Here is my shack/control room. The primary use of this room is for master control of a local Online Television Sports Network that i am the technical director for. I also monitor Southern Kansas and Northern Oklahoma radio communications in here.

Attachments

• master_control-1.jpg
    master_control-1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,846
  • master_control-2.jpg
    master_control-2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,658
  • master_control-3.jpg
    master_control-3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,862
  • master_control-4.jpg
    master_control-4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,641

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
blowbama-vision? Ohnoooooo!! :lol:
Nice well laid out station tho...

n9zas

WQOC472

2 TV'S on the same channel??

Nice!!

Haha... Thanks, The reason for 2 on the same channel is, 1st (bottom TV) is the PREVIEW input, or, what the signal looks like before we put any graphics, ect on it. Where as the 2nd (top TV) is the PROGRAM output. (what the signal looks like after we proscess it through out system.

We wern't broadcasting LIVE yesterday at that time so i had the CBS evening news routed through the system, for viewing purposes.

WQOC472

Forgot to add, the Middle TV (With the color bars) is the Master Output for the entire network. Like i said previously, we wern't broadcasting at the time the pictures were taken.

ScannaMan9

Haha... Thanks, The reason for 2 on the same channel is, 1st (bottom TV) is the PREVIEW input, or, what the signal looks like before we put any graphics, ect on it. Where as the 2nd (top TV) is the PROGRAM output. (what the signal looks like after we proscess it through out system.

We wern't broadcasting LIVE yesterday at that time so i had the CBS evening news routed through the system, for viewing purposes.

TV on the bottom left??

WQOC472

TV on the bottom left??

The TV on the bottom left is just another input, Same with the TV on top of the video decks on the top right.

All the TV can have different video feeds routed into them.

During a broadcast the bottom left TV is an "ISO" monitor. The master control operator can route a specific camera to that monitor. I use the "ISO" monitor to view the "Game Camera" or "Primary Camera" when were broadcasting, however i can view any of the camera feeds coming into this room from the main control room.

This room is the final point that the video and audio feed comes to before it is broadcast out to the public.

ScannaMan9

The TV on the bottom left is just another input, Same with the TV on top of the video decks on the top right.

All the TV can have different video feeds routed into them.

During a broadcast the bottom left TV is an "ISO" monitor. The master control operator can route a specific camera to that monitor. I use the "ISO" monitor to view the "Game Camera" or "Primary Camera" when were broadcasting, however i can view any of the camera feeds coming into this room from the main control room.

This room is the final point that the video and audio feed comes to before it is broadcast out to the public.

ln the bottom pic???

Kasmus

The borat err broadcast business seems to have changed since I left some years ago, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.