My Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfbailey

I have this desk and computer setup just for the scanner feed I have now. With a recent crash of my main computer I decided to have 2 separate computers; 1 for my main home office and then this setup for a dedicated scanner computer. I anticipate adding a couple of more feeds once I add an audio card to allow for multiple feeds.

Not as fancy as most of you guys, but it gets the job done for a novice. :)

(iPhone photo).

Attachments

• Scanner Desk Setup.jpg
    Scanner Desk Setup.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 3,025

dfbailey

Yep, Brother all in one color copier/scanner on the left and Obama Chia Pet on the right (a gift).

What you can't see to my left is my main desk with primary desktop for photographer editing, etc.

Behind me are bookshelves filled with sport memorabilia and behind me is also a 60" wide format printer and 60" cutter. (and lots of other crap).

dfbailey

Can I ask what the voip phone is for? Skype or?

I use it as my home office phone. I used to have Vonage, but I switched to Ooma and its much better. More controls and you only pay the taxes. No monthly fee, just the 1 time purchase of the unit at Costco. I have it plugged into a 2 line Polycom that has my home # (Verizon) and my home office # (Ooma).

dfbailey

What do you scan with the copy machine?

Lots of things... its a color printer/copier/scanner.

I am a photographer so I use the print function to proof a lot of images and I design graphics so I use it for that and I am trying to clean up the stacks of paperwork around the office by trying to scan and file scanned copies so I can get rid of hard copies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.