• DSC00312.JPG
    DSC00312.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 2,753
  • DSC00305.JPG
    DSC00305.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 2,755

BITT211

Looking for plectron /with crystals

Check e-bay or wallaceradio.com , repairs/ sells refurbished plectrons all models , low/high /uhf , narrowbanded, [ but still receives fine without narrowbanding]

i am using motorola cdm 's 1250 > tower antenna feed for scanning , blows scanners and plectrons out of the park. 4 zones / 64 channels total

t0xPro-197

Premium Subscriber
Check e-bay or wallaceradio.com , repairs/ sells refurbished plectrons all models , low/high /uhf , narrowbanded, [ but still receives fine without narrowbanding]

i am using motorola cdm 's 1250 > tower antenna feed for scanning , blows scanners and plectrons out of the park. 4 zones / 64 channels total

ill look into it i thought about getting a couple radios like that for listning too ty for info

bear780ks

Good Pic's Like the 396

I like the desk mnakes the setup look neat and clean i need too find one like that so my stuff looks neater awsume setup

I Like the Photos t0x and the Coffee is Good but when the Locals are ENCing it's time to take or Drink something Stronger ( Just a Laugh to Share ) :p:roll: but any Hoo good Pic's and Good Weekend to Ya and to the Thread as Well. bear780

t0xPro-197

Premium Subscriber
I Like the Photos t0x and the Coffee is Good but when the Locals are ENCing it's time to take or Drink something Stronger ( Just a Laugh to Share ) :p:roll: but any Hoo good Pic's and Good Weekend to Ya and to the Thread as Well. bear780

yeah i only drink coffee now may drinka Mdew once in a while lol you have blessed one as well

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Looks great. And count me as one of the jealous ones of the plectron as well. Some day I'll get one tracked down and working.

I found a Plectron at an Antique Shop, paid 20 bucks for it... When I got home and plugged it in it worked. Still running Strong!

jhooten

If you use the MT1k for monitoring find a convertacom or battery eliminator for it. The possibility exists for a fire to start if it is left on in that charger for long periods.

Last edited:

bear780ks

My Minor start to a Monitoring Shack.!

I thought i would add this Pict i just took of my two little Giants.. the Shelf was a pain in the Buttock's :roll: to put up but the bracket for my 996 attached to it Well i will try this for a While see how Scanner does with it)

But when i had it at another location > my Cabinet < And not to far away from were it is Now it actually picked up the Wichita / Sedgwich Co. System Way better! ;) But it's in progress and i will try other things to make it work..

Hope you Like the Picture: :D :p Ra

Attachments

• BCD 396 - 996 an 7520 hanging out.jpg
    BCD 396 - 996 an 7520 hanging out.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,139
Status
Not open for further replies.