Updated ROIP dispatch shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
tedu8ase.jpg

This is my updated ROIP project.

I am using a motorola centracom series II compact with 2 hard wired speakers.
One speaker runs from the GE Orion on the left and the other speaker runs from the computer on the right hand side of the centracom to provide online feeds.

I am looking for a power supply for the centracom so I can use the volume controls on the console to control the volume of the speakers mounted inside.

Not In this picture is a gooseneck mic that I am going to mount to side of the console that is a direct wire usb to transmit over Zello.

This is still a work In progress, but it's coming along.

Pictured is :

Motorola EX600XLS UHF
GE Orion VHF
M\A Com Orion UHF
Compact CQ57 Linux Ubuntu 12.05

I'm looking to upgrade the 2 Orion's to either 1 MCS2000 or 1 Astro Spectra UHF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
How is this Radio over IP? You have a non-working console basically holding up a monitor, 2 mobiles, and 2 portables.
"This is still a work In progress, but it's coming along."

Having that console light up and kick out the audio would be interesting. Better move that table though. You're blocking a fire exit. :)

I am going to use the console to control the ROIP program i am going to use. It is a work in progress, i am in need of the model # of the power supply and i am going to get inside it and gut it. I ordered an ROIP box and cable for the VHF Orion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.